Monday, July 15, 2013

DIY Clothespins


Hey guys! This is going to be my first DIY Post! 
I made these for my photo "clothes" line I'm going to have in my dorm. I am so excited to use these and they came out A LOT better than I thought they would.
They're very easy to make and cost under $20 total.


Materials:
Mod Podge (you can use whichever finish you want)
Clothespins
Sponge brushes (disposable)
Scissors
Magazines



Step one: Select what you want to be put on your pin and cut it out. To be safe, always cut it a lot bigger than the actual clothes pins, so you could trim the sides.


Step 2: Apply Mod Podge directly to the clothespin and then put the slip of magazine on top of it. Press down lightly. 


Step 3: Let all of the clothespins dry for at least 15 minutes.


Step 4: Apply one coat of Mod Podge on top of the finished clothespins to seal it.

And now, you've made these simple DIY Clothespins!

No comments:

Post a Comment