Monday, July 15, 2013

Dorm Haul: Part 3 - Target Edition

Okay guys, one thing that is everyone should know about me is....
I love Target
It's my favorite store and it has everything that you could ever possibly need at very affordable prices. And if some of you haven't heard, Target has amazing dorm needs/furniture that are of great quality. The other day I went to Target because they were having a "Bonus Black Friday Sale", however it wasn't that amazing, things were only reduced by $1 or $2. But, I picked up a bunch of things that would be pretty pricey elsewhere!


Medibag Family First Aid Kit - $13.29
Safety First! A first aid kit is on EVERY college packing list that I've looked over. And if you're a huge klutz like me, definitely invest in one. I must admit, I did get this because of its appearance, but it does include everything you do need! And there's a free refill card included that you mail in after you run out of supplies.
(It comes with stickers)


Highlighters - $1.32
Paper & Binder Clips Set - $3.39
Stapler Set - $2.99
Tape Dispenser - $4.69
Not Shown - 2 notebooks for $1 each
College is all about education, so I do have to buy office/school supplies. I have a lot of extra school supplies from last year, so this is all I really needed to buy.



Small Storage Tub - $1.99
Medium Storage Tub - $2.99
I need storage tubs to hold my make up and other smaller things. And these were perfectly sized that I can keep them on my desk and they won't take up a lot of space.


Clip Lamp - $9.99
Is there anything else that has to be said about this? Your life needs light.


Belt/Scarf Hanger - $2.99
I was originally just going to store my belts and scarfs in a drawer - however, I found this. It's perfect and now nothing will be bunched up in a pile. Plus, it'll take up very little space in my closet.


Itso Storage Boxes - 
Small - $6.99 each
Large - $9.99 each
I needed some storage boxes to keep everything neat in my closet. And when I found these, I was in love. They matched the color scheme and floral theme I have. I plan on storing nail polish in one of the small ones; make up palettes in the other. The large one  will hold laundry detergent, extra toothpaste/toothbrushes, extra deodorant, etc. 


Brita Water Jug - $18
My roommates and I are splitting up who's bringing what kitchen appliance, and I've volunteered to bring this. Thank goodness it was on sale.


Desk Storage -
Drawer Organizer - $7.99
Cups - $1 each
I'm using the white tray to hold makeup/hair accessories, the silver cup to hold makeup brushes and the green/blue cup to hold pencils.


Bobby Pins - $1.94
Hair Brush - $5.99
Eyebrow Kit - $3
Just some beauty essentials. 


Pops Peel & Stick Wall Calendar - $15
I thought this would be a lot smarter than bringing a corkboard/whiteboard because it's foldable and it won't fall if Command strips fail. 


Decor Pillow - $19.99
My aunt bought this for me because it matches my bedding perfectly!

Alright guys, this will be my FINAL dorm haul as I've bought everything I need. 
So I'm very excited to move in already! I just hope everything will move quickly and smoothly when August 17th comes. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the dorm haul!! I'm going to college this fall and I just found your blog. I'll definitely be using it as I go dorm shopping!!

    ReplyDelete