Thursday, July 4, 2013

First Post!

Hello there! For now I'm just going to go by collegiate because I don't feel comfortable with putting my name out there. However, let me introduce myself!
I'm an 18-year-old student heading into college this fall. For safety reasons, I am not going to bring up where I go to school. I'm going to school to study to become an elementary school teacher. I am not going into beauty or makeup, even though it would be pretty fun though. But, teaching, I feel, is the perfect path for me.
My hopes for this blog is to keep my readers (once I, hopefully, acquire some) entertained and informed. I will have a collection of hauls and reviews as well as loads of personal updates of my college career. It will take a while for this blog to start up and once it does, I will try my best to post at least once or twice a week.

Until next time!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment